Is this group is dead? No body seems to answer the questions?

Anas Shaikhany

Mar 2, 2018, 11:35:42 AM3/2/18
to vexflow
a few days ago I asked a question but nobody answers me, is this group is dead or there is something else?

Michael Scott Cuthbert

Mar 2, 2018, 1:32:13 PM3/2/18
to vex...@googlegroups.com
It’s alive, but there’s no one paid to do any Q answering so it’s up to volunteers to decide or not.

There have been a number of questions about playback from vexflow — Vexflow is a graphic renderer, not a playback system.  Lots of people have hooked their own playback systems (such as MIDI.js) into systems that also use vexflow, but it’s not the same system at all.

Best, MSC

On Mar 2, 2018, at 11:35, Anas Shaikhany <hks.a...@gmail.com> wrote:

a few days ago I asked a question but nobody answers me, is this group is dead or there is something else?

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vexflow" group.

Anas Shaikhany

Mar 2, 2018, 1:51:23 PM3/2/18
to vexflow
Ok, thanks for your answer