The Military Chamber; Be Part of Military Familiy Corporate Leadership Club?

militarychamber

Sep 24, 2017, 2:55:15 PM9/24/17
to vetera...@googlegroups.com

Display problems? View this newsletter in your browser.

Member's Directory Activated

Fauji Book is like Facebook. It has all similar features. As now membership of chamber is rising, to facilitate better networking, members directory has been activated. Now members can see other members, search them, add them as friends or follow them or message them. Access members directory at this link http://militarychamber.org/fauji-book/members-2/

---

Situation Report From Chamber:

Chamber is growing brick by brick. More and more members are joining but still it is a long way to go.

As members are now understanding the features of the system, these are being used more with appreciation. Some problem have been there but same are part of any start up system like this which works on auto mode as the members want.

As asked, few citations for Padma Awards were received and same were processed. Military Families have so much hidden talent. Chamber shall slowly showcase them.

As planned process to Chamber's annual awards have started. Post notification has been received and same is given in this news letter. Please participate in this historic event.

Chamber is now bringing certain business opportunities for the over all benefits of the military families.   Members are requested to avail suitable ones.

Chamber has also invited members and others to offer discounted services for upcoming festive season. Please make full use of it. It is an opportunity to generate some income by also giving benefits to own military families.

Certain Business Plans are being drafted where more and more members can connect.

Please give your feed back to ad...@militarychamber.org

Regards

Col Ashok K Singh; Veteran

+919711390413

---

Annual Awards of The Military Chamber

Military Families as one community having similar traits, are biggest contributor in the nation building. It is not only the defence of India we also build nation by contributing in every field of socio-economic life. Look around we are every where leading the nation building activities. We have system of recognising our contribution in defence of India by various gallantry …

Read more.

---

Mebership of The Chamber

Membership of the chamber is open for members of the military families and civilian friends of soldiers. Membership to members of friendly foreign militaries and citizens of friendly foreign countries may also be given on case to case basis. Basic Guest Membership is open right now for eligible persons and is free with certain applicable privileges without voting, nomination and advisory rights Following …

Read more.

---

Military Familiy Leadership Club

The Military Chamber is in Process of Forming a Military Family Leadership Club wherein a honor shall be given to such member to get listed in a special category of chamber's directory and showcased as such. Such members shall be special invitees to all events of the chamber. The following members of the military families and members of the chamber's are …

Read more.

---
The Military Chamber Invites Proposals For Special Offers/ Descounted Services to Military Families

The Military Chamber Invites Proposals For Special Offers/ Descounted Services to Military Families

Chamber of Commerce of Ex Servicemen is an Apex Business Not for Profit and Govt recognised business body working with a mission to create more opportunities and growth for the ten million military families in India. Chamber invites business entities, services providers, professionals and  advisors/ consultants from military families and civilian friends of the soldiers to submit proposals for discounted …

Read more.

---
How to Activate You Account On Regsitration and Make Best Use of Chamber's Facilities

How to Activate You Account On Regsitration and Make Best Use of Chamber's Facilities

Dear Guest Member's Many questions are being raised by newly registered guest members about how to make best use of Chamber's Facilities? This post notification tries to summarise it for the benefit of the newly registered members: Registration Process 1. Member fills registration form online, creates password and submits it. 2. Chamber Admin does backend system verification check to prevent unwanted …

Read more.

Attention International/ Domesitic Real Estate Developer; Develop Smart Township/City for Military Families

The Military Chamber is promoting a business plan to develop a Smart Township for Military Families for almost 10-20000 residential units in Delhi NCR or any other suitable place. The project shall have mix of independent plots, low rise flats, commercial space, education and other facilities as per norms of smart cities. The project shall not only provide a world …

Read more.

---

Green Dot Infotech Solutions

we Have just started my new company Green Dot Infotech solutions after working 35 years of service in various fields of electronic and telecommunication industry. My new company deals in software development and broadcast industry. We are providing the mobile App development at all platform and providing the studio and transmitter for FM radio stations. We are also working for community radios. I am here to provide such service to our fellow members less then the market rate.

Read more.

---

AI Consultant/Researcher

Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Research

Read more.

---

Pranah The Energy. Spiritual Stress Removal Training

Retiring from the Armed Forces can be a stressful experience.

Officers are accustomed to positions of Command and vital responsibility. Retirement results in a sudden psychic vaccuum that cannot be easily filled. Whether for braving personal, inner storms or to stay fighting fit for a job in Civilian life, an effective psyche and Emotional Balance is required.

We provide you the Highest Spiritual methods and Training to accomplish this. You become your own Healer.

Read more.

---

Institute of Shipping & Management Studies

We are Online Professional Education in International Trade, specifically in Shore based Management Courses like Export - Import, Shipping, Freight Forwarding, Chartering, Marine Insurance, Warehousing & Logistics and many more.

Having Student base in 45+ Countries speaks our growth.

Our Special offer on this elite Platform : Anyone wishes to Enroll for IOS Course Programs (Diploma & PG Diploma ONLY) would be offered the Industry Best 15% (Flat) Discount on Course Fee.

For Enrolling please visit the following link :
http://www.instituteofshipping.com/online-registration-form
OR
mail us at - institute...@gmail.com

Other Important Links on our Website :
FAQs - http://www.instituteofshipping.com/Faqs
Testimonials - http://www.instituteofshipping.com/testimonials
Diploma Course Programs - http://www.instituteofshipping.com/diploma_courses
PG Diploma Course Programs - http://www.instituteofshipping.com/post-graduate-diploma-courses

100% Job Assistance

Read more.

---

Defence Wards Matrimony

Defence Wards Matrimony.Com is a Exclusive Matrimony Portal for the Children from a Defence Background run by a Team with a Defence Background. As Defence Wards Have the same values and upbringing, compatibility is greater among not only the partners in marriage but also the families.

Read more.

---

Hi-Glo Holo Images Pvt. Ltd.

We are a company Company manufacturing Security Hologram Labels (seal of Authenticity, Pl. check your Voter ID cards or any Credit/ Debit card, the shiny sticker with changing images on changing angles of View are the Holograms) & Bar Codfe Labels & shrink labels and various other special types of labels or stickers etc. at Patiala in Punjab. We are reasonably well known across the globe in our field of Industry

Read more.

---
Facebook
Twitter