Re: Online Request/Grievance registration in President's Secretariat Helpline

Inderjit Singh Gill

Aug 10, 2013, 5:06:32 AM8/10/13
to SK Jain, Govindarajan Srinivsan, Gopal R, jas diaz, krishan arora, suwarn joshi, Ravinder Gujral, Sivasankar Vidyasagar, Rakesh Prasad Chaturvedi, Veterans India, vetera...@googlegroups.com
Dear Veteran,
A very good line of action taken by you. I wonder if similar link is available for our Raksha Mantri and Department of ESM Welfare? If yes, you may like to share the information.

Should we not wait for outcome of petition from ESM Avtar Singh on similar lines (including protection of pension of Lt Cols and Cols)and is due for hearing in SC (I hope I have put the correct court) this month, before writing to all THREE?
I appreciate the lead and initiative being taken by you. Hope more ESM join in the fight for justice.
Keep it going
Rgds
Lt Col IS Gill, Veteran
MHOW

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 5:11 PM, SK Jain <major...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sirs,
I have registered an online grievance on the website of President of India. I am forwarding herewith the mail and Registration Number received by me. I request all of you to consider if you can also register similar grievances so as to have more effect. I am also forwarding the matter of grievance as lodged by me.
Simply visit the website of President of India, click President's Secretariat, click Rastrapati Bhawan Helpline Portal and then lodge a Request.

Warm Regards,
Major (Retired) SK Jain

Aug 10, 2013, 5:54:15 AM8/10/13
to vetera...@googlegroups.com, SK Jain, Govindarajan Srinivsan, Gopal R, jas diaz, krishan arora, suwarn joshi, Ravinder Gujral, Sivasankar Vidyasagar, Rakesh Prasad Chaturvedi, Veterans India
Sirs,

May I know the content of the grivences so that we can wrtite on similar lines please
With regards
Col. Srikantha(Retd.)

On Sat, Aug 10, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Inderjit Singh Gill <isgi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Boxbe This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (isgi...@gmail.com) Add cleanup rule | More info

bandhans...@gmail.com

Aug 18, 2016, 10:52:04 AM8/18/16
to veteransindia, major...@gmail.com, pollali.g...@gmail.com, rgop...@gmail.com, jas....@gmail.com, aror...@rediffmail.com, colj...@gmail.com, raviguj...@gmail.com, csvidy...@gmail.com, rpchat...@gmail.com, vetera...@gmail.com
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

nsgvasuth...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2017, 12:15:48 AM12/1/17