FW: Welcome Home Parade

Curtis Carpentier

Oct 5, 2012, 4:46:24 PM10/5/12
to vetera...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon all,

        As you can see, this message was forwarded by Margie Carrington.  This looks like a very good opportunity to show support for our returning brothers and sisters (even for those of us who don't have a lot of free time).  Please look it over, and consider what it would mean to those who are just returning ...

Hope to see you there,
Curtis Carpentier
Secretary, Veterans and Friends Club
(408) 658-4478  [cell]
ccar...@my.smccd.edu

From: Carolyn Livengood <carolynli...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 9:34 PM
Subject: Re: Welcome Home Parade
To: Bryan Welden <bryan...@gmail.com>

Bryan, I will forward this email to my Avenue of Flags Committee and other veterans I know; however, Saturday, Dec. 15, is the national Wreaths Across America Day and a ceremony is held at many national cemeteries, including Golden Gate National Cemetery in San Bruno, throughout the U.S.

I know I will be attending the GGNC program and helping to distribute the wreaths at the gravesites. and probably others from my contacts will be also participating here or in San Francisco, at least I hope so..

Is this event in Walnut Creek in conjunction with Wreaths Across America? I personally am sorry it is the same day or I would have tried to attend.

Take care.

Carolyn

650-355-5533

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 9:10 PM, Bryan Welden <bryan...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Folks, here's an event you might want to help/attend, John Donovan from Walnut Creek is planning a parade

for all active service-members and veterans in the entire Bay Area, He is looking for volunteers to make this a huge success, according to John, many other cities will be performing there own parades as well,

checkout the attachment, as always, to make this great, it takes support, and help from the community,

    Bryan Welden

--

                                      Bryan Welden          Duane Ferrell      Shelby Thornton

                                     (925) 212-9260         Sharon Ferrell      Dawn Thornton

    DVFB  IS A 501C-3 NON-PROFIT TAX EXEMPT ORGANIZATION

--
Curtis Carpentier
Secretary, Veterans and Friends Club
(408) 658-4478  (cell/text)