Posters for our supporters to display in their places of business

Carrington, Margie

Sep 19, 2012, 6:04:06 PM9/19/12
to vetera...@googlegroups.com, Woo, Chris, Garcia, Romeo, Scott, Bart, Meckler, David, Mihelcic, Mario, Noll, Dustin R.

Hi Curtis and Club Members,

I know it has been discussed in the past but it came up in a meeting I had today with our major V-ROC community supporter and fundraiser Mary Helen Armstrong, that we should make a poster to display in the windows of the businesses who support the V-ROC.  I know a small group picture was taken for a thank you card in spring that was mailed out but I am hoping we can get a LARGE group (30+) veterans to take a group picture in the next month that we can use for something like below (yes, that is a stock clip art picture of a “group of people” – you are a much more attractive group). The draft is 11” x 17”.

Best,

Margie

Margie L. Carrington, MPA

Director, Financial Aid Services