VFX Kitbag (iPad logging app)

Pete Draper

Jan 9, 2016, 6:27:21 AM1/9/16
to ves-tech-camera-reports
Hey all,

We have opened up for open beta if anyone is interested. Currently our slating feature is scene and shot dependent but we are amending for US and UK (similar to the existing logging method) so that it is adaptable.

we've set up a Facebook page with screenshots of the existing layout and exports if anyone is interested.

Finalising bug fixes (we had to do a major UI revamp, hence delays).

This will be a commercial product in the end, however will be priced exceptionally low with no subscription required. Like around $10 for the base kit and then additional bolt-on features either free or low cost around the same region.

We will also be stripping and re-branding the app for camera department so to try to enforce a defacto-standard of logging not only for VFX but also for camera crew so we can all collaborate, live synch on set and not duplicate data.

have a look and see what you think...

Thanks

Pete

Sebastian Sylwan

Jan 11, 2016, 12:40:27 PM1/11/16
to ves-tech-camera-reports ves ves
Thank you Pete!

This is great to see. How compatible are you with the VES Camera Reports (in terms of fields) and can you export in our format ?
If that's the case, it would be good to advertise the compatibility!

It would be also great if this group could have a few beta codes to check it out.

Thanks for the update !