Images in sample database and instant web publishing (iwp)

Sandra Joy Aguilar

Jun 18, 2014, 6:02:45 PM6/18/14
to ves-tech-ca...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Congratulations on this amazing database work.

I wanted to ask exactly how you added the image to the database. I published it on IWP with Filemaker Server Advanced 12 and the images appeared.  I want to know what you did because I can't get images to appear in my filemaker app.  What file type are they and how are they added to the layout?

Thanks,
Sandra

Sam Richards

Sep 7, 2014, 6:03:30 PM9/7/14
to ves-tech-ca...@googlegroups.com
Sorry for getting to this so late, I had an extended vacation followed by ramping up on a new job. I dont think I did anything special it should just be a regular file-maker container.

I believe the images are saved as jpgs, but the more significant thing is that they were created using the ipad as a camera direct into the app, so its possible that is doing something magic.

Sam.