vertx-mongo-service

Bahador Biglari

Apr 20, 2018, 3:33:20 AM4/20/18
to vert.x
Can someone give an example on how to use vertx-mongo-service?

I am planning to use in a cluster mod; however, I am testing it in my local machine, so I need an example for each scenario. Sorry I am pretty new to Vertx, and I am going to learn a lot from you.

Thomas SEGISMONT

Apr 20, 2018, 4:14:14 AM4/20/18
to ve...@googlegroups.com
To use the Mongo service you need to deploy a MongoServiceVerticle. When deploying, use DeploymentOptions.setConfig to provide the MongoClient configuration. Also, the JSON config object must have an "address" field so that MongoServiceVerticle can register a consumer on the eventbus.

This is not documented indeed, perhaps would you like to contribute an example to the vertx-examples repo?

Thank you