vertx-service-discovery-bridge-kubernetes - scale down of pods

Anil

Sep 26, 2016, 9:44:07 AM9/26/16
to vert.x
HI,

When pods were scaled down.. rest api is timing out.

Looks like still hazelcast members are not relflected properly after the scale down. and request is try to hit the old member which is no more a member.
But i can see correct hazelcast members number in the log.

Any one facing the similar issue ? Thanks

Anil

Sep 27, 2016, 5:03:36 AM9/27/16
to vert.x
 2nd try. Any inputs ? Thanks.

Clement Escoffier

Sep 27, 2016, 5:08:24 AM9/27/16
to ve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

They are a couple of issues that has been reported about Hazelcast and recent Openshift v3 (but this one is a new one ;-)).
Can you open an issue.

As a workaround, I’ve provided example using Zookeeper in Openshift here: https://github.com/redhat-reactive-msa.

Clement

On 27 sept. 2016, at 11:03, Anil <anil...@gmail.com> wrote:

 2nd try. Any inputs ? Thanks.

Anil

Sep 27, 2016, 6:00:10 AM9/27/16
to vert.x

HI Clement,
Thanks for response.

Unfortunately, we cannot use zookeeper. i will try that.

Should I open an issue with hazelcast or vert.x ? Thanks.

Clement Escoffier

Sep 27, 2016, 6:15:50 AM9/27/16
to ve...@googlegroups.com

Anil