Vert.x as filtering proxy - best approach?

Stephan Wissel

Jan 22, 2018, 5:04:53 AM1/22/18
to vert.x
I have a need for a filtering proxy that filter out (and adds) data in CSS, JSON and HTML. What’s a good approach to stream filter? Getting the whole junk and then process seems memory intensive (and slow?).
Any sample of a “filtering pump”?

Thomas SEGISMONT

Jan 22, 2018, 5:23:44 AM1/22/18
to ve...@googlegroups.com
Pump/ReadStream/WriteStream have no filtering capability. If you can afford a couple of dependencies, you could use Vert.x-Rx and RxJava

I have a need for a filtering proxy that filter out (and adds) data in CSS, JSON and HTML. What’s a good approach to stream filter? Getting the whole junk and then process seems memory intensive (and slow?).
Any sample of a “filtering pump”?

Stephan Wissel

Jan 31, 2018, 11:08:43 AM1/31/18
to vert.x