How mach verticle I can have in ceylon module?

Евгений Мартын

Aug 24, 2016, 8:42:18 AM8/24/16
to vert.x
Hi,

In all example every module contain only 1 verticle. Is it possible create more verticle in the ceylon module and deploy them?
When we deploy ceylon module we did not tell about verticle. Only module.

vertx.deployVerticle("ceylon:``mod.name``/``mod.version``", (String|Throwable ar){});

Julien Viet

Aug 25, 2016, 9:39:09 AM8/25/16
to ve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

at the moment it only supports a single verticle per module to simplify.

as Ceylon makes module easy to create, you should create several modules.

I think it works well.

Евгений Мартын

Aug 26, 2016, 3:03:19 AM8/26/16
to vert.x