How to deply multi instances of the same service ?

Guichao Cai

Jul 28, 2016, 10:30:17 PM7/28/16
to vert.x
For example, there is a service named User, I want to deply this service on two different servers( or the same server ? )
How to load-balance them ?

Clement Escoffier

Jul 29, 2016, 3:48:54 AM7/29/16
to ve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If you use the event bus, the load balancing will be done for you. You just need to:

* deploy our 2 services on 2 JVM connected to the same cluster
* interact with your service using the event bus.

If you are in the HTTP case, you need to implement a load-banacer or use an existing one (Nginx, HA Proxy…).

Clement

On 29 juil. 2016, at 03:30, Guichao Cai <r...@v2u.org> wrote:

For example, there is a service named User, I want to deply this service on two different servers( or the same server ? )
How to load-balance them ?

Guichao Cai

Aug 3, 2016, 3:33:57 AM8/3/16
to vert.x
Thank you !

about event bus, I want to check if there are consumers subscribe to a message type.
can I do it ?

在 2016年7月29日星期五 UTC+8下午3:48:54,clement escoffier写道: