Local transport for Netty

Farid Zakaria

Oct 18, 2016, 6:01:04 PM10/18/16
to vert.x
Has anyone ever tried changes to Vert.x to change the default Channels for testing (LocalServerChannel) & (LocalChannel) ?
I started to muck around with a change but got lost in the weeds.
Seeing if anyone else has made any progress.

Julien Viet

Oct 20, 2016, 5:45:36 PM10/20/16
to ve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

why do you want to use this instead of a NIO transport ?

Vert.x test suite and most Vert.x components uses it fine and fast.

Farid Zakaria