Any slides or presentation resources to share? (Please help with a presentaiton on short notice)

Ondro Mihályi

Jan 21, 2018, 5:58:44 PM1/21/18
to vert.x
Dear Vert.x community,

I've been asked to give a presentation about Vert.x for technical audience. They asked me to prepare something for their technology event scheduled for this week. I didn't know about this earlier, they asked me after  somebody else promised to give such a talk but isn't availble. I've got experience with Vert.x but I don't have any presentation resources (slides, illustrations, code samples).

Can anybody point me to resources or share slides I could reuse for the presentation? It should be a basic overview of Vert.x and related things like event bus, RxJava and futures. I'd like to show best practices too, with code samples.

I only have a couple of days to prepare and I would be thankful to anybody who could help me promote Vert.x this way.

Thanks,
Ondro

Julien Viet

Jan 22, 2018, 4:40:34 AM1/22/18