APM for vertx based microservices

Mohamed Moharam

Oct 18, 2016, 12:41:14 AM10/18/16
to vert.x
Hello All,

I'm interested in hearing about APM (Application Performance Management) tools that have been used successfully to monitor vertx micro-services performance.

Thanks in advance.

Martijn Verburg

Oct 18, 2016, 5:47:40 AM10/18/16
to ve...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mohamed,

Feel free to drop me an email martijn AT jclarity.com - our APM tool runs on Vert.x - we may be able to help.

Cheers,
Martijn

Markus Bonsch

Oct 19, 2016, 9:55:50 AM10/19/16
to vert.x
Hi Mohamed,

have a look at instana.com they support the vertx-eventbus. You can ask the guys directly for any questions or require features.

Mohamed Moharam

Oct 20, 2016, 12:11:58 AM10/20/16
to vert.x
Many thanks. I will try them both and see.

Thanks Martijn,
Let it me give it a go and back to you with any questions I may have.

Gary Brown

Oct 21, 2016, 5:41:55 AM10/21/16
to vert.x
Hi Mohamed

You might want to check out: http://www.hawkular.org/blog/2016/10/17/hawkular-apm-opentracing-and-alerts.html

This blog/video shows how our APM tool can be used to monitor an example vertx app using the standard opentracing API.

Regards
Gary

shailender arya

Feb 7, 2017, 12:08:32 AM2/7/17
to vert.x
Hi Mohammed
I want to try Instana for our vertx application . Can you please help me getting up a test account