Brandenburg - Vert.x Api Proxy

Leonardo Silva

Oct 17, 2016, 6:33:15 PM10/17/16
to vert.x
Hey guys,

I just implemented a API proxy using vert.x, we were using this one development and staging mode on my last job.
If someone think it's useful, let's talk! I am looking for improvements.

Ps.: we started to use Zuul proxy from Netflix, but since many of our api's is implemented in Vert.x, we had to scale most of the time at our api-proxy, because even that Zuul is totally cool and battle-tested, uses hystrix and more, it's still based on servlet architecture and blocking io.

[]'s
Leonardo

Paulo Lopes

Oct 18, 2016, 3:46:37 PM10/18/16