New Vegan Tuna Project We're Involved in

Maynard S. Clark

Sep 18, 2014, 12:11:13 AM9/18/14
Check out this awesome new vegan food product whose Kickstarter campaign launch we hope will impress you.

Tomato Sushi is an all-natural, whole food that replicates the taste and texture of raw tuna – without the worry about mercury, toxins, or the near-extinction of bluefin tuna due to overfishing. It’s a healthy, meaty, and sustainable alternative to raw tuna that is made of tomatoes – but they’re tomatoes whose texture and flavor have been transformed into “fish" through sous vide cooking.

Check out their Kickstarter page to learn more and watch the video they made for this kickstarter: http://kck.st/1AQQaQD.
The campaign has been live for a little over a day, but already it has raised 30% of its goal.
I would love to keep the momentum going.  I'm hoping that you will share their - and my - enthusiasm and spread the word about it to your vegan, vegetarian, and eco-friendly friends and acquaintances, discussion lists, and networks.

Whether you pledge or not, we'd love it if you would share this Kickstarter page with anyone who cares about animals, the oceans, or the the planet's ecosystem.

Maynard