Cheap Price Furniture Lifter w/ Hard Surface & Carpet Slides Buy now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:00:54 AM6/25/14
to vcafrds...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy Furniture Lifter w/ Hard Surface & Carpet Slides? We have best Furniture Lifter w/ Hard Surface & Carpet Slides from B005XBP55Q is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Furniture Lifter w/ Hard Surface & Carpet Slides

Furniture Lifter w/ Hard Surface & Carpet Slides Rating Package brought to you by Body-N-Home. This is not the cheap "As Seen on TV" furniture lifter with skids. The Carpet skids are 5-3/4" x 9" EZ Moves and they come in a set of 4. The Hard Surface Felt Skids are 4-3/4" x 7-3/4" and sold in a set of 4. Skids are capable of moving objects with out barely any lifting needed. The PowerMaxx furniture lifter will allow you to lift furniture with one hand leaving the other free to place furniture skids, blocks or tabs under the legs. The furniture lifter is easy on your back, its heavy-duty design is built to last. This unit is great for rearranging furniture. Lifts up to 280lbs. The ultimate solution in easy furniture lifting. Package total includes 1 Power Max furniture lifter, set of 4 Hard Surface Felt furniture slides, and a set of 4 Carpet funiture slides. Buyers Please Note: If you get a furniture lifter that comes in two pieces and you have to put it together, or it shows up, and you can take the metal frame apart with push buttons, then you got the cheap, knock off. Our lifter is a "real" 25" EZ Lifter, and the frame is one sturdy piece, the frame does not come apart. Who wants to lift valuables with something that comes apart, which is why we only sell the "REAL" EZ Moves. We want all buyers to be aware, and protected. If you are searching Furniture Lifter w/ Hard Surface & Carpet Slides. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy Furniture Lifter w/ Hard Surface & Carpet Slides with discount?

yes, you can buy Furniture Lifter w/ Hard Surface & Carpet Slides from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. Furniture Lifter w/ Hard Surface & Carpet Slides Review . Buy Cheap Furniture Lifter w/ Hard Surface & Carpet Slides . Discount Today Furniture Lifter w/ Hard Surface & Carpet Slides Furniture Lifter w/ Hard Surface & Carpet Slides Rating