Buy Best ESAB 0558101694 MiniArc 161LTS Stick Package Buy now

1 view

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:58:25 AM6/25/14
to vcafrds...@googlegroups.com
Get discount ESAB 0558101694 MiniArc 161LTS Stick Package sale now today, Best buy ESAB 0558101694 MiniArc 161LTS Stick Package by B008S0OFB4 low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

ESAB 0558101694 MiniArc 161LTS Stick Package

Product By : B008S0OFB4
The Maniac 161 Automatic Primary Select operates on either 115 or 230 VAC and will automatically configure to the primary input supplied; Fixed hot start - allows the operator to easily strike an arc without the electrode sticking to the plate; Fixed arc force - allows the operator to get deeper penetration into the plate without the electrode sticking to the plate; Lift arc tag gives you the luxury of lifting the tungsten as opposed to traditional scratch starting which can deposit tungsten into the plate resulting in contamination; Able to use cellulosic 6010 electrodes with ease; 18 Pound weight - Makes this unit portable and easy to carry directly to the job; Comes with shoulder strap; Includes 10 ft. work cable with clamp, 10 ft. welding cable with electrode holder; Thermal indicator prevents the machine from becoming damaged if airflow is blocked or from exceeding the duty cycle; Simple interface - amperage knob, stick/TIG switch and on/off switch on front panel of unit; Small and portable, inverter based; 5 to 160 Amps current range for DC Welding. If you are searching ESAB 0558101694 MiniArc 161LTS Stick Package. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy ESAB 0558101694 MiniArc 161LTS Stick Package?

Check Deals and reviews for ESAB 0558101694 MiniArc 161LTS Stick Package best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy ESAB 0558101694 MiniArc 161LTS Stick Package today. Please check price & read review before buy. ESAB 0558101694 MiniArc 161LTS Stick Package Review . Buy Cheap ESAB 0558101694 MiniArc 161LTS Stick Package . Discount Today ESAB 0558101694 MiniArc 161LTS Stick Package ESAB 0558101694 MiniArc 161LTS Stick Package Rating