Buy Best Plug and Play Solar, 250 watt, home solar with remote monitor Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:59:37 AM6/25/14
to vcafrds...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy Plug and Play Solar, 250 watt, home solar with remote monitor with big discount? We offer special price Plug and Play Solar, 250 watt, home solar with remote monitor for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

Plug and Play Solar, 250 watt, home solar with remote monitor
Sale Price : Check Price Now
Plug and Play Solar, 250 watt, home solar with remote monitor Review Being green has never been so easy or looked so good. Just plug it into an outdoor outlet, it is really that simple. Plug and Play Solar's Stealth 2.0 is a stylish twist on traditional solar. Using traditional roof top solar technology, the engineers at Plug and Play Solar have re-purposed that proven technology to make grid-tied solar possible for everyone. Simply take it out of the box, adjust the angle and plug it into a dedicated outdoor outlet, and just like that you are producing power for your home. It requires NO modification to your home, apartment or deck so even renters can now be a part of the solar revolution. The new Stealth 2.0 is the most stylish solar product on the market and it is built to last. Our frames are made of American steel that is professionally powder coated, these frames, unlike flimsy aluminum will not bend, break or rust. The solar panel and inverter come with a 25 year warranty from the manufacturer so you can be sure your investment is safe. The Stealth 2.0 kits are eligible for the 30% Federal tax credit, and additional state tax credits may apply, further reducing your payback time! No more wondering how much power you are producing, the Stealth 2.0 comes with an interactive 3-way meter. This meter is so easy to use and measures: power production, avg. dollars saved and the pounds of Co2 emissions saved. Your friends will be impressed and envious when you show them how your Plug and Play Solar's Stealth 2.0 works and how fun it is to play with its interactive features. What you get in the Box: (1) 250 watt mono-crystalline solar panel with integrated 120 VAC inverter, (1) fully assembled all steel powder coated adjustable frame, (1) 3-way meter already integrated into the product. (1) 25 foot heavy-duty power cord. The Stealth 2.0 is simply the best looking and highest quality plug and play solar unit on the market that you will enjoy for years to come. If you are searching Plug and Play Solar, 250 watt, home solar with remote monitor. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Plug and Play Solar, 250 watt, home solar with remote monitor?

We have best Plug and Play Solar, 250 watt, home solar with remote monitor for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about Plug and Play Solar, 250 watt, home solar with remote monitor please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Plug and Play Solar, 250 watt, home solar with remote monitor Review . Buy Cheap Plug and Play Solar, 250 watt, home solar with remote monitor . Discount Today Plug and Play Solar, 250 watt, home solar with remote monitor Plug and Play Solar, 250 watt, home solar with remote monitor Rating