Sale Omega 32066 Magic Lift Black Jack Stand - 6 Ton Capacity Buy now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:59:59 AM6/25/14
to vcafrds...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy Omega 32066 Magic Lift Black Jack Stand - 6 Ton Capacity with big discount? We offer special price Omega 32066 Magic Lift Black Jack Stand - 6 Ton Capacity for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

Omega 32066 Magic Lift Black Jack Stand - 6 Ton Capacity
Sale Price : Check Price Now
Omega 32066 Magic Lift Black Jack Stand - 6 Ton Capacity Review

The Secret of Giving You Extra Safety to Work On Automotive - Self Rising

Omega 32066 Magic Lift Black Jack Stand is the 6 Ton self rising jack stands that is built with strength and durability. The patented technology to automatically raise the ratchet bar to load by lifting the handle.

The frame is built with the sturdy, welded steel construction that gives you the additional strength and safety.

Omega 32066 Jack stand features one piece, ductile iron ratchet bar that also provides you with multi position capability. It gives you the additional strength and durability.

In addition, the counter weighted pawl gives you the ability to lock the ratchet bar securely in place. Omega 32066 Jack stand is designed with Magic Lift technology to make job done smooth and safe.

- Magic Lift to Raise Ratchet Bar to Load Automatically - One Piece Multi Position Ductile Iron Ratchet Bar - Counter Weighed Paw to Lock Ratchet Bar Securely - Sturdy, Welded Steel Construction

Specifications

- Capacity (Pair): 6 Ton - Min. Height: 15-3/4”;, Max. Height: 24-3/8”; - Base Size: 11” x 9-3/4” - GW (Pair): 35-1/2 Lbs

Omega 32066 is backed by the full one year warranty from the date of the purchase.

Take one now to get your job done smooth and safe

If you are searching Omega 32066 Magic Lift Black Jack Stand - 6 Ton Capacity. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Omega 32066 Magic Lift Black Jack Stand - 6 Ton Capacity?

We have best Omega 32066 Magic Lift Black Jack Stand - 6 Ton Capacity for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about Omega 32066 Magic Lift Black Jack Stand - 6 Ton Capacity please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Omega 32066 Magic Lift Black Jack Stand - 6 Ton Capacity Review . Buy Cheap Omega 32066 Magic Lift Black Jack Stand - 6 Ton Capacity . Discount Today Omega 32066 Magic Lift Black Jack Stand - 6 Ton Capacity Omega 32066 Magic Lift Black Jack Stand - 6 Ton Capacity Rating