Cheap Bosch GP712VS 120-Volt Large Angle Polisher Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:58:50 AM6/25/14
to vcafrds...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy Bosch GP712VS 120-Volt Large Angle Polisher? We have best Bosch GP712VS 120-Volt Large Angle Polisher from B008FW9A6K is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Bosch GP712VS 120-Volt Large Angle Polisher

Bosch GP712VS 120-Volt Large Angle Polisher Rating

About the Bosch GP712VS

The Bosch GP712VS 7-inch metal polisher with variable speed control exudes power at a light weight. It is ideal for professional detailing, collision repair, and marine maintenance. This polisher is excellent at removing deep scratching, oxidation, and imperfections in addition to being a powerful polisher. With a 12 amp motor and weighing only 6-pounds, this metal polisher is ideal for professionals and do-it-yourselfers alike.

Bosch GP712VS

The Bosch GP712VS is lightweight and powerful.

view larger
GP712VS

The Bosch GP712VS features a variable speed dial.

view larger

Lightweight and Powerful

The Bosch GP712VS variable speed polisher measures 14 3/4-inches in length with a spindle range of 5/8-inches to 11-inches. The pad size is 7-inches and the no load RPM ranges from 750 to 3,000. It has 12 amp motor and is incredibly lightweight, weighing only 6-pounds. The 12 amp motor in the GP712VS has the best power-to-weight ratio in it's class, with up to 20-percent more power than similar tools in the market. Attributed to how light this tool is, the GP712VS polisher increases user comfort, efficiency, and maneuverability, making it ideal for tackling tough detailing tasks.

Features and Benefits

In addition to being lightweight and powerful, Bosch's GP712VS variable speed polisher offers speed variability and comfort. This variable speed polished features a soft grip rat tail design that optimizes the handle so you will always have a secure grip. It also has a D-handle, allowing the user the ability to have multiple hand positions for unmatchable comfort. In addition to the comfort features is the variable speed dial, so that you can always find the right speed for the application at hand. This speed dial allows the user to obtain optimal results the first time, every time. The variable speed of this tool ranges from 750 to 3,000 RPMs.

What'in the Box

This Bosch product includes one GP712VS 7-inch metal polisher with variable speed control and one hook and loop backing pad.

Other User Features

This tool also has an electronics package that features a soft start and re-start protection. This electronics package increases tool life. Conveniently located underneath the handle of the tool is the lock on-and-off trigger switch where the user can lock on the tool for extended application use. Finally, this variable speed polisher features a 7-inch hook and loop pad, allowing the user to always change accessories with ease.

GP712VS

The GP712VS metal polisher is ideal for a variety of applications

About Robert Bosch Tool Corporation

Since the Robert Bosch Tool Corporation was established in North America in 2003, the Bosch brand has become synonymous with engineering excellence. The power tools division of Bosch continues to be a pioneer and world market leader for power tools and power tool accessories. Their core success factors are innovative strength, new product launches, and pace of innovation. Bosch is every professional’s go-to brand for power tools that will last a lifetime.

Bosch GP712VS Polisher Features

  • Features a 12 amp motor and weighs 6-pounds
  • Best power-to-weight ratio in class
  • Variable speed control with a no load rpm of 750 to 3,000 RPM
  • Backed by a one-year warranty
If you are searching Bosch GP712VS 120-Volt Large Angle Polisher. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy Bosch GP712VS 120-Volt Large Angle Polisher with discount?

yes, you can buy Bosch GP712VS 120-Volt Large Angle Polisher from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. Bosch GP712VS 120-Volt Large Angle Polisher Review . Buy Cheap Bosch GP712VS 120-Volt Large Angle Polisher . Discount Today Bosch GP712VS 120-Volt Large Angle Polisher Bosch GP712VS 120-Volt Large Angle Polisher Rating