Sale Autel (AULDS708TPR) MaxiDas DS708 Automotive Diagnostic System with Free MaxiTPMS TS401 Test Tool Special Pomotions

1 view

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:58:25 AM6/25/14
to vcafrds...@googlegroups.com
Best deal Autel (AULDS708TPR) MaxiDas DS708 Automotive Diagnostic System with Free MaxiTPMS TS401 Test Tool from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapAutel (AULDS708TPR) MaxiDas DS708 Automotive Diagnostic System with Free MaxiTPMS TS401 Test Tool now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Autel (AULDS708TPR) MaxiDas DS708 Automotive Diagnostic System with Free MaxiTPMS TS401 Test Tool
Product By : B00B2PKYU8

Autel (AULDS708TPR) MaxiDas DS708 Automotive Diagnostic System with Free MaxiTPMS TS401 Test Tool ul>
  • Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 30 domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes
  • Deep vehicle system coverage for ALL electronic systems
  • Complete function capability including live data, module coding, and so many others
  • Unparalleled OBDII functionalitysupports ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL 9 test modes
  • Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
  • Innovative dual-processor technology for quicker diagnostics and boot-up
  • The genuine Windows CE operating system allows for more stable performances, better compatibility and expandability
  • WIFI internet capability allows for wireless access throughout the workshop
  • Internet explorer brings internet resource of your choice at your fingertips
  • Advanced USB communication for faster operation and more accurate diagnostics
  • Extremely easy-to-use with touch-screen operation and intuitive operation
  • 7 inch 800 x 480 pixel TFT color display provides better view of test results, graphs, web pages and etc
  • Unique shop tough ergonomic design features multi-layered rubber protection and strong housing
  • Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles
  • Capture, save and print screenshots for convenient troubleshooting
  • Display live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis
  • Record and playback live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
  • Innovative graph merging for easy and quick detection of intermittent problems
  • Automatic WIFI Data Logging for quick and accurate technical support and troubleshooting
  • Built-in overvoltage protection keeps the instrument and vehicle from unwanted damages
  • Creative remote diagnosis for convenient demonstration and training