Cheap SK 1955 15 Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point 10-Millimeter to 24-Millimeter Socket Set Review

Sett 0 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

admin

ulest,
25. juni 2014, 11:43:0325.06.2014
til vavs...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy SK 1955 15 Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point 10-Millimeter to 24-Millimeter Socket Set with big discount? We offer special price SK 1955 15 Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point 10-Millimeter to 24-Millimeter Socket Set for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

SK 1955 15 Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point 10-Millimeter to 24-Millimeter Socket Set
Sale Price : Check Price Now
SK 1955 15 Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point 10-Millimeter to 24-Millimeter Socket Set Review SKT1955 Features: -SureGrip® hex design drives the side of the fastener, not the corner.-Packaged in a molded plastic case.-Made in the U.S.A..-15 Piece 6 Point Standard Metric Socket Set.-Drive size: 1/2''.-Socket size: 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 21mm, 22mm, 23mm and 24mm. Color/Finish: -SuperKrome® finish provides long life and maximum corrosion resistance.-15 Piece set is made in the U.S.A., featuring SK's high polish SuperKrome® finish, which protects the tools from the harsh working environments found in today's workplace. Provides long life and maximum corrosion resistance. All sockets feature SK's SureGrip® hex design, which drives the side of the fastener, not the corner, to avoid edge breakage which can occur on rusted or damaged fasteners when a traditional straight cornered hex tool is used.. Dimensions: -Product weight: 3.25 lbs. Warranty: -Lifetime warranty.-Sets & Kits do not have warranty/ see individual pcs for details. If you are searching SK 1955 15 Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point 10-Millimeter to 24-Millimeter Socket Set. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy SK 1955 15 Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point 10-Millimeter to 24-Millimeter Socket Set?

We have best SK 1955 15 Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point 10-Millimeter to 24-Millimeter Socket Set for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about SK 1955 15 Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point 10-Millimeter to 24-Millimeter Socket Set please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! SK 1955 15 Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point 10-Millimeter to 24-Millimeter Socket Set Review . Buy Cheap SK 1955 15 Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point 10-Millimeter to 24-Millimeter Socket Set . Discount Today SK 1955 15 Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point 10-Millimeter to 24-Millimeter Socket Set SK 1955 15 Piece 1/2-Inch Drive 6 Point 10-Millimeter to 24-Millimeter Socket Set Rating
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter
Videresend
0 nye meldinger