Discount Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer, 2AA/LR6 Battery, -40 to +1202 Degree F Range Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:41:26 AM6/25/14
to vavs...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer, 2AA/LR6 Battery, -40 to +1202 Degree F Range? We have best Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer, 2AA/LR6 Battery, -40 to +1202 Degree F Range from B006K2XT82 is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer, 2AA/LR6 Battery, -40 to +1202 Degree F Range

Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer, 2AA/LR6 Battery, -40 to +1202 Degree F Range Rating

The Fluke 566 dual infrared and thermocouple thermometer takes noncontact or contact temperature measurements in electrical maintenance and monitoring industrial and manufacturing processes. This thermometer measures temperature with the infrared sensor from -40 to +650 degrees C (-40 to +1202 degrees F) with an accuracy of + or - 1 degree C (+ or - 2 degrees F). It measures temperature with the included Type K bead thermocouple from -40 to +260 degrees C (-40 to +500 degrees F), and it is compatible with standard Type K thermocouple probes (sold separately). It has a 30:1 infrared distance-to-spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area. The thermometer can store up to 20 points of data for analysis and monitoring. Its display shows the current temperature, the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the two temperatures, and the average temperatures when measured with the infrared sensor, and it retains the last infrared measurement for 20 seconds after it has been taken. It has three emissivity settings that compensate for heat emitted from the surface of shiny objects to increase the accuracy of the measurement. Backlighting helps eliminate light reflections and improves contrast in low-light conditions. The European Conformity (CE) marking indicates compliance with applicable European Union (EU) directives. It comes with a Type K thermocouple bead probe, a hard carrying case, two AA batteries, and instructions. This thermometer is suitable for measuring the temperature of equipment, systems, and processes in industrial, electrical, mechanical, and manufacturing environments.

Specifications
Temperature range-40 to +650 degrees C (-40 to +1202 degrees F)
Infrared sensor accuracy< 0 degrees C: + or - (1 degree C + 0.1 degree / 1 degree C); > or = 0 degrees C: + or - 1% of reading or + or - 1 degree C, whichever is greater (< 32 degrees F: (2 degrees F + 0.1 degree / 1 degree F); > or = 32 degrees F: + or - 1% of reading or + or - 2 degrees F, whichever is greater
Type K thermocouple input range-270 to +1372 degrees C (-454 to +2501 degrees F)
Type K thermocouple input accuracy-270 to -40 degrees C: + or - (1 degree C + 0.2 degrees / 1 degree C) (-454 to -40 degrees F: + or - (2 degrees F + 0.2 degrees / 1 degree F); -40 to +1372 degrees C: + or - 1% of reading or + or - 1 degree C (-40 to +2501 degrees F: + or - 1% of reading or + or - 2 degrees F, whichever is greater)
Type K thermocouple resolution0.1 degree C / 0.1 degree F
Display resolution0.1 degrees C / 0.1 degrees F
Distance-to-spot ratio30:1
Type K bead probe thermocouple temperature range-40 to +260 degrees C (-40 to +500 degrees F)
Type K bead probe thermocouple accuracy0 to 260 degrees C (32 to 500 degrees F): + or - 1.1 degree C (+ or - 2.0 °F); -40 to 0 degrees C (-40 to 32 degrees F): within 1.1 degree C (2.0 degree F)
Power Supply(2) AA Batteries
Weight0.322kg / 0.7099lb.
Dimensions17.69 x 5.18 x 16.36cm / 6.965 x 2.039 x 6.441 inches (H x W x D)

H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.

Digital infrared thermometers measure the temperature of surfaces from a distance. They may measure temperature in Celsius, Fahrenheit, or both. Infrared (IR) thermometers work by focusing the infrared radiation emitted by a surface onto a detector called a thermopile. The thermopile turns the heat into electricity, which is measured and converted to a temperature reading. The reading is then displayed on an LCD display. IR thermometers are used to measure temperature when an object is fragile, as in ear thermometers, or dangerous to be near, as in the case of industrial equipment.

Fluke Corporation manufactures electrical testing tools and software for industrial and commercial applications. The company, founded in 1948, is headquartered in Everett, WA.

What's in the Box?
  • Fluke 566 infrared thermometer
  • Type K thermocouple bead probe
  • Hard carrying case
  • (2) AA batteries
  • Instructions
If you are searching Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer, 2AA/LR6 Battery, -40 to +1202 Degree F Range. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer, 2AA/LR6 Battery, -40 to +1202 Degree F Range with discount?

yes, you can buy Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer, 2AA/LR6 Battery, -40 to +1202 Degree F Range from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer, 2AA/LR6 Battery, -40 to +1202 Degree F Range Review . Buy Cheap Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer, 2AA/LR6 Battery, -40 to +1202 Degree F Range . Discount Today Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer, 2AA/LR6 Battery, -40 to +1202 Degree F Range Fluke 566 Infrared Thermometer, 2AA/LR6 Battery, -40 to +1202 Degree F Range Rating