Buy Best KNIPEX 86 03 300 SBA Pliers Wrench Special Discount

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:43:28 AM6/25/14
to vavs...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about KNIPEX 86 03 300 SBA Pliers Wrench? you can get review about KNIPEX 86 03 300 SBA Pliers Wrench and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

KNIPEX 86 03 300 SBA Pliers Wrench

Product By : B000SOSCFS
KNIPEX 86 03 300 SBA Pliers Wrench Special Discount
8603250-rotate
Self-ratcheting action (view larger).

A one-of-a-kind tool with unlimited possibilities, the patented, easy-to-use Knipex pliers wrench is a fantastic tool for fastening, gripping, holding, and bending. Its slim profile allows easy access to confined spaces, making it one of the most versatile tools in your toolbox. This model (86 03 300) has a 12-inch length and a 2-3/8-inch opening capacity. It features a time-saving push button adjustment with 22 adjustment settings and infinite positions for quickly locking onto a variety of workpieces. Its parallel smooth jaws avoid damaging soft or plated materials and provide even, full-contact gripping of a wide range of sizes. It's a great tool for tightening locknuts, exerting pressure to activate the adhesive power of contact adhesives, edge breaking in tile work, snapping cable ties, and utilization as a small vice.

Unlike an open-end wrench with uneven compression that can cause surface damage, this Knipex pliers wrench offers zero backlash under pressure. With a 10-to-1 lever ratio, the cam action design ensures a strong, secure grip without hand or wrist strain. The self-ratcheting action allows for fast, easy operation while eliminating the need for additional tools. The Knipex pliers wrench is available in a number of grips and sizes for a variety of applications.

8603250-application
Excellent for gripping, holding, pressing, and bending applications (view larger).

Quality in Every Detail

Sometimes we give our pliers a really hard time. We try to destroy them to find out what makes them good and long-lasting. Because we don't want to leave anything to chance, we take a long, careful look.

The steel Knipex uses is precisely hardened with a maximum of 0.8 percent carbon and defined parts of chromium and vanadium, guaranteeing optimum cutting performance and service life — even though it requires special production and costs a bit more. But our high product demands require this.

The rivet of our high-leverage diagonal cutter also has to stand up to a lot of stress. That's why we literally give it backup: we forge it straight onto the pliers. This means extra effort as we have to precision mill the rivet to a few hundredth millimeters. But satisfied users are worth this effort.

Knipex also looks closely at the small details. The angles, the sharpness, the hardness, the toughness of the cutting edges. The precision and smooth movement of the joint. The handle design and the finish. We keep reviewing these subjects, we research, we test, and we improve our pliers.

About Knipex

Headquartered in Wuppertal, Germany, Knipex is an independently-owned family enterprise steeped in tradition and specializing in the manufacturing of high-quality pliers. It all started back in 1882 when C. Gustav Putsch set up his own forge shop in Cronenberg (now a suburb of Wuppertal), and the company is now run by a fourth generation of that family. The world's leading brand in pliers today, Knipex is focused on the performance, service life, and ergonomics of its tools in order to meet the high expectations of professional users.

knipex logo

86 03 300 Pliers Wrench, 12-Inch

At a Glance
  • Slim profile design head fits into tight places
  • Smooth, parallel gripping jaws for work on sensitive surfaces
  • Adjustment at the touch of a button, and stays fixed for repetitive work
  • Infinitely variable adjustment of widths across flats for metric and inch workpieces
  • Cam drive increases force to up to 10 times the applied hand power
  • Chrome vanadium electric steel, forged and oil hardened
8603300-main
See larger image.
Specifications
  • Jaw capacity: 2-3/8 inches
  • Adjustment positions: 22
  • Length: 12 inches
  • Weight: 25.7 ounces
  • Handles: Plastic coated
If you are searching KNIPEX 86 03 300 SBA Pliers Wrench. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy KNIPEX 86 03 300 SBA Pliers Wrench?

You can buy KNIPEX 86 03 300 SBA Pliers Wrench best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! KNIPEX 86 03 300 SBA Pliers Wrench Review . Buy Cheap KNIPEX 86 03 300 SBA Pliers Wrench . Discount Today KNIPEX 86 03 300 SBA Pliers Wrench KNIPEX 86 03 300 SBA Pliers Wrench Rating