Buy Millermatic 140 Auto-Set (Machine) Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:45:17 AM6/25/14
to vavs...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Millermatic 140 Auto-Set (Machine) sale now today, Best buy Millermatic 140 Auto-Set (Machine) by B001VXWHKG low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Millermatic 140 Auto-Set (Machine)

Product By : B001VXWHKG
New! Auto-SetTM is a breakthrough control that automatically sets your welder to the proper parameters. Auto-Set offers all-in-one MIG, minus the guesswork! Simply set the wire diameter, set the material thickness, and start welding! Manual Mode has the flexibility to manually set weld parameters for broader applications. NEW! Smooth-StartTM patent-pending technology provides a smooth, spatter-free start. -The best starting machine in the small MIG category. No more pop-gun starts or spatter to clean up. Durable cast aluminum feedhead incorporates dual groove quick-change drive roll and spring-loaded tension arm with calibrated tension knob, all designed to make setup easier and faster. Thermal Overload Protection shuts down the unit and activates over- temperature light if airflow is blocked or duty cycle is exceeded. Automatically resets when fault is corrected and unit cools. "Tip Saver" short circuit protection shuts down output when tip is shorted to the work. Extends contact tip life and protects internal components from damage. Trigger reset permits quick reset at torch rather than unit. Standard Built-in solid-state contactor circuit makes wire electrically "cold" until trigger is pulled. Makes unit safer, and is easier to position torch to work before starting to weld. Easy access to output studs provides convenient polarity changeover when switching from solid or flux cored wires. Self-resetting motor protection circuit eliminates the need to find and replace fuses. Uses 4 or 8 in (102 or 203 mm) spools and can be set up to weld with wire sizes .024 - .030 in (0.6 - 0.8 mm) mild/stainless steel and .030 - .035 (0.8 - 0.9 mm) flux cored. Process MIG (GMAW) Flux Cored (FCAW) Applications Light Industrial Applications Light Fabrication Maintenance and Repair Farm and Ranch Auto Body Home Specifications Input Power Requires 1-Phase power 115 V, 20 Amps 60Hz Rated Output 90A at 18 VDC, 20% duty If you are searching Millermatic 140 Auto-Set (Machine). I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Millermatic 140 Auto-Set (Machine)?

Check Deals and reviews for Millermatic 140 Auto-Set (Machine) best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Millermatic 140 Auto-Set (Machine) today. Please check price & read review before buy. Millermatic 140 Auto-Set (Machine) Review . Buy Cheap Millermatic 140 Auto-Set (Machine) . Discount Today Millermatic 140 Auto-Set (Machine) Millermatic 140 Auto-Set (Machine) Rating