Great New Bike Rack!

Edwin Williamson

Jan 31, 2014, 3:28:25 PM1/31/14
to vanderbilt...@googlegroups.com
On the request of several members of this group who regularly bike to 2525 W End, the building manager, Thomas Cope, installed a high quality rack outside of the Starbucks.

Thank him if you know him!

Edwin

Eichbaum, Quentin

Jan 31, 2014, 3:33:03 PM1/31/14
to vanderbilt...@googlegroups.com
Could we request additional racks outside of Light Hall (south side) where the bake racks are overflowing in the summer; I've tried repeated requests but to no avail.

Quentin

Kion David Sawney

Jan 31, 2014, 4:19:44 PM1/31/14
to vanderbilt...@googlegroups.com
Major improvement to the previous design!

Kion Sawney
Urban Planning and Economics
Vanderbilt 2014

del...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2014, 5:01:51 PM1/31/14
to vanderbilt...@googlegroups.com
There is also a bike rack in the parking garage of the same building of similar type...in case you are looking for covered parking.

Edwin Williamson

Feb 4, 2014, 11:11:06 AM2/4/14
to vanderbilt...@googlegroups.com
Quentin,
I have requested better racks at Light Hall many times. Your comment reminded me to check back in with Gary Streaty and Jack Jakobik of VUMC Traffic and Parking.
I will let you know what I hear.

Edwin