MORE bike racks coming to 2525 West End Avenue

已查看 11 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

del...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年9月30日 13:12:282014/9/30
收件人 vanderbilt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vanderbilt Bike Group,

Since the excellent new bike racks were installed by building management, they have been so popular that they have often been filled up even by 8am--at least the covered one in the parking garage. I contacted the building manager who said they are in the process of ordering a few more. Hopefully they'll be the same type. We get spoiled over here: the spacing on these bike racks is the best I've seen. Main campus should switch to this kind instead of the awful "fence" bike racks around Light Hall, the hospital, etc.

Just wanted to pass on the information.

Dx

del...@gmail.com

未读,
2014年9月30日 15:25:332014/9/30
收件人 vanderbilt...@googlegroups.com
Here is what they look like--though not the best picture. They are kinda staggered--low, high, low--and the offset front to back is enough that you can park  bikes comfortably beside one another. I don't know what this type of rack is called.
IMG_4409.JPG
IMG_4410.JPG
IMG_4411.JPG
回复全部