Commute to Donelson or East Nashville

motoroff

Sep 29, 2014, 3:31:08 PM9/29/14
to vanderbilt...@googlegroups.com
My commute has been car-free for well over a year now. All is good and I truly enjoy it, but it would be nice to get a group started for various reasons (training, safety, bike awareness, etc.). I start from Wilson Hall and take Demonbreun to the pedestrian bridge downtown. From there, I take the greenway all the way to Donelson where I live. My commute is a little over 10 miles one way. Most of it is either on the greenway or dedicated bike lane. This route will also get you to East Nashville if that's where you live. Let's get the group started and ride the winter together! --Sergey