Installation

rock...@gmail.com

May 15, 2013, 12:23:10 PM5/15/13
to vam...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Having a bit of trouble with installing vamcart. The installation URL is coming up with

Error: An Internal Error Has Occurred.

I'm very new to CakePHP. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

VamCart

May 15, 2013, 2:11:36 PM5/15/13
to vam...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

Try to change debug to 2 at /app/Config/core.php

To see additions error messages.

rock...@gmail.com

May 16, 2013, 12:27:30 PM5/16/13
to vam...@googlegroups.com
That seems to have done the trick. However now I'm unable to connect to the database. I'm using the same details from the database.php file...

host: localhost
user: vamcart
password: 123456
database: vamcart

But unable to connect.

Thanks again for your help

VamCart

May 16, 2013, 3:18:52 PM5/16/13
to vam...@googlegroups.com
Install VamCart at url http://your-store.com/install and define your correct database info.

Rocky Vuong

May 16, 2013, 9:19:29 PM5/16/13
to vam...@googlegroups.com
HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

message

description The requested resource () is not available.

VamCart

May 17, 2013, 4:26:13 AM5/17/13
to vam...@googlegroups.com
Problem with you web server, i think.
Maybe mod_rewrite not installed or something else.

rout...@gmail.com

Jun 10, 2013, 3:25:35 PM6/10/13
to vam...@googlegroups.com
Notice (8): Undefined index: Content [APP\Controller\Component\ContentBaseComponent.php, line 56]
Notice (8): Undefined index: Content [APP\Controller\PagesController.php, line 87]
Notice (8): Undefined index: Content [APP\Controller\Component\ContentBaseComponent.php, line 56]
Notice (8): Undefined index: Content [APP\Controller\PagesController.php, line 88]
Notice (8): Undefined index: xsell [APP\Controller\Component\ContentBaseComponent.php, line 121]
Notice (8): Undefined index: ContentDescription [APP\Controller\PagesController.php, line 90]

Fatal Error

Error: Call to a member function find() on a non-object
File: D:\Programas\xampp\htdocs\vamcart\app\Controller\PagesController.php
Line: 94

Notice: If you want to customize this error message, create app\View\Errors\fatal_error.ctp

this happens when I try to access the main page... localhost/vancart... I can access the admin menu but can not Launch the site

VamCart

Jun 11, 2013, 5:30:27 AM6/11/13
to vam...@googlegroups.com
Installation finished successfully? Database loaded?

rajas...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2013, 5:56:54 AM6/24/13
to vam...@googlegroups.com