cakephp and Vamcart single sign on

Kumar

Oct 25, 2013, 5:52:47 AM10/25/13
to vam...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have a application in CakePhp 2.4 and now I am developing shopping module for the same project using latest vamcart.
I want to put vamcart in a subdirectory and have single sign on on both application.

To put Vamcart in subdirectory, I tried to run both on single cakephp core.
I put my cakephp app at: htdocs/project/CakePhp-App
Vamcart at: htdocs/project/VamCart-App
CakePhp core at : htdocs/project/lib/cake.

Whenever someone brows project, they should go to my cakePhp app, so I made changes in .htaccess file. I changed all occurrences of app to Cakephp-App (e.g. ^$ app/webroot/  to ^$ CakePhp-App/webroot/).

When I browse localhost/project/CakePhp-App, I found my CakPhp app running fine, But When I checked localhost/project/vamcart, I got 500 internal error message, with styling of vamcart. Later I found that Vamcart is not installed.

P.S. Vamcart has 2.3 core and my cakePhp App has 2.4  app. I tied to run both on 2.4 core. Is that the problem?
Anyway putting Vamcart in subdirectory is not a major concern, only thing I want is to have a single sign on on both of my App.

Thanks
--
Regards
Kumar