Rev Robotics discount code

Shari Robinson

Sep 18, 2017, 7:07:31 PM9/18/17
to va...@googlegroups.com
By any chance, does anyone have the rev robotics discount code they would care to share with us?  We have not yet registered (waiting to see if we get a grant); however, we really would like to started with the expansion hub.  I don't know if they are unique to a team; so if this inhibits your purchase limit, we will return our code to you when we get it.

Thanks in advance!

--
Shari Robinson
Head Coach

Facebook:

Twitter: @LordoftheBricks

Homeschool Resources Group
PO Box 1701
Mechanicsville, VA 23116

Lindner, Gary

Sep 18, 2017, 9:20:38 PM9/18/17
to Shari Robinson, va...@googlegroups.com

Shari, I’m pretty sure the storefront checks your registration status before approving the discount.  Gary

Shari Robinson

Sep 18, 2017, 11:21:11 PM9/18/17
to va...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, guys; we received the code, and it worked!  Teams never fail to amaze me with their gracious professionalism!