The VisualAge for Smalltalk Primer book - purchased used via AbeBooks.com

Francois Rousseau

Jan 31, 2018, 10:58:25 PM1/31/18
to VA Smalltalk
Well, a little embarrassing to ask.

I just purchased a used version of "The VisualAge for Smalltalk Primer" book - the one that comes with a CD...

my used copy did'nt had the CD...

I rechecked the order :

"Spine creases, wear to binding and pages from reading.

May contain limited notes, underlining or highlighting that does affect the text.

Possible ex library copy, that’ll have the markings and stickers associated from the library.

Accessories such as CD, codes, toys, may not be included."

I searched the web, but no luck.

Any pointers or opinions, you're welcome.

Thanks

Francois in Montreal

btw: this looks like a Windows 95 app...have you tried on XP ?

Marten Feldtmann

Feb 1, 2018, 1:53:37 AM2/1/18
to VA Smalltalk
Hey,

I have also this book, written by Liwu Li. I opened the CD_ROM package and looked for the content:

The CD-ROM contains a trial 4.01 version of VisualAge Smalltalk (so practically not really useable today - use the latest available from Instantiations) and example codes for all 10 chapters.

Marten

francois rousseau

Feb 1, 2018, 5:30:32 PM2/1/18
to va-sma...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot Marten - i’ll give it a shot !

Francois

Francois