SetAccessor intermittently returns false

Danny Dorfman

Jul 7, 2015, 1:56:12 AM7/7/15
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
Hello there,

I have an object that has several named accessors being set to it. However, the SetAccessor() function sometimes returns false,
and the command has no effect. Is there a way to find out the reason behind the failure? I am running 3.31.1

Regards,
Danny

Ben Noordhuis

Jul 7, 2015, 5:22:25 AM7/7/15
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
It means there's a pending exception or that the isolate is out of
memory (which also results in an exception, one that JS code can't
catch.)
Message has been deleted

Danny Dorfman

Jul 8, 2015, 4:31:17 AM7/8/15
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
I found the problem. The key that I used in SetAccessor() already had an attached value within the object.
Its attribute was v8::DontDelete ....