InternalFieldCount seems to be ignored when ConstructorBehavior is kThrow

tbl...@icloud.com

Nov 25, 2016, 8:14:53 PM11/25/16
to v8-users
When I set the constructor behavior on my FunctionTemplate to kThrow (instead of the default kAllow), then create an object from the template using InstanceTemplate()->NewInstance(), it seems like the InternalFieldCount on the InstanceTemplate is ignored, and the object that gets created has 0 internal fields. This only happens when I set the constructor behavior to kThrow. Is this a bug? How can I get the object to have the right number of internal fields?

~Theodore

PS: I'm using the version of V8 at branch-heads/5.4.

Jochen Eisinger

Nov 28, 2016, 3:19:16 AM11/28/16
to v8-users
could you file a bug including a repro at crbug.com/v8/new please?