V8 on Windows Server 2012

Jason

Apr 22, 2014, 11:47:42 AM4/22/14
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com, al...@fleetfreedom.com, jw...@fleetfreedom.com
Hi,

has anyone tried using v8 on windows server 2012?  I have a .net C++ class that wraps the v8.dll, the code works properly on windows 7 64 bits, but on windows 2012, it would say "unable to load one of it's dependencies.  The specified module could not be found", The v8.dll was built for x64, it this a known issue or is there some settings i need to change to make it work?

Thanks

Ben Noordhuis

Apr 22, 2014, 12:06:21 PM4/22/14
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com, al...@fleetfreedom.com, jw...@fleetfreedom.com
My hunch is that it's not particular to V8 (assuming it's not a 32/64
bits mismatch) because it very much sounds like a DLL search path
issue.

Jason

Apr 22, 2014, 12:14:21 PM4/22/14
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com, al...@fleetfreedom.com, jw...@fleetfreedom.com
Thanks for the reply Ben,  The V8 dll is placed the same directory as the executing program, but it's almost like the runtime just does not recognize it.  Same folder placed in windows 7 works perfectly.