Cross compiling V8 for sh4 architecture

Rahul Dhobi

Apr 17, 2014, 8:17:18 AM4/17/14
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
I want to compile v8 for sh4 architecture but there is no support of it ,so please add support for sh4 architecture

Jakob Kummerow

Apr 17, 2014, 9:13:57 AM4/17/14
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, that's not going to happen any time soon. Adding support for a new architecture is several man-years of work, plus the ongoing cost of supporting it. If you have that much of an interest in the SH4 architecture, you'll have to maintain a port yourself. Starting with github.com/ivoire/v8-sh4‎ probably saves some effort, but I have no idea what state that port is in, or what kind of plans its author has.