How to create generator function or object from C/C++ code?

Bogdan Padalko

May 19, 2016, 7:39:05 AM5/19/16
to v8-users
Hi,

is it possible to create generator function and/or generator object from v8 API? If no, are there any plans to do that? I do v8 engine integration and at this time I have to wrap raw functions into js generator function.

P.S.: I would also ask the same question about async functions, but it goes behind the scope of main question. If there are any info about async function creation from v8 API please let me know.

Yang Guo

May 24, 2016, 7:02:54 AM5/24/16
to v8-users
No such API exists yet afaik. Please file a bug if you feel strongly about this.