undefined reference to symbol pthread_condattr_setclock

roiber

Mar 29, 2015, 8:52:20 AM3/29/15
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
I compiled v8 on ubuntu 14.10 x64 with gcc. When i try to embed it in my application the linker says pthread_condattr_setclock is missing. This seems to be an optional feature of the POSIX pthread implementation. Could it be that it is missing in glibc?

getconf GNU_LIBPTHREAD_VERSION
gives
NPTL 2.19

roiber

Mar 29, 2015, 11:46:25 AM3/29/15
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
ok, it seems to be the order of the -l arguments to the linker. But now i get many defined references from v8 libraries. what is the required link oder for these?

roiber

Mar 29, 2015, 2:32:52 PM3/29/15
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
I use Eclipse and found no easy way to specify the linker options. After all it works now.