Issue with GC

fkp...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2017, 8:17:00 AM11/1/17
to v8-users
Hi,
i've been working on addon which creates an object and uses objectwrap to expose it to the js.
The object also holds a thread which has a separate isolate (and context) to run scripts to offload some work.
Moreover, its also enables to run specific function from the script in the thread by call from the main js.

After several runs which really increase the process memory up-to somewhat 1.5~ i start to get that the wrapped object is undefined -
now my first assumption that it was GC'ed.

I don't understand how can this happen.. or what should i look into in this case.
I've been try to call the "ref()" on the object and also try to see if all variables are defined persistent as needed.

what could i have missed here?

thanks ahead,
Yafim.