Does anyone know what an external arraybuffer is and how to create it.

cyril

Apr 23, 2018, 5:48:50 AM4/23/18
to v8-users
Hi,all

I encountered some problems while learning v8. I am very confused about the external arraybuffer in v8. So, does anyone know what an external arraybuffer is and how to create it?
thank you!

J Decker

Apr 23, 2018, 6:22:15 AM4/23/18
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
https://gist.github.com/luismreis/4160350

'?? NativeArrays'  section

that assigns a 'holder' that is called when SetWeak callback is called to release the buffer when garbage collected...

Message has been deleted

J Decker

Apr 23, 2018, 8:58:48 AM4/23/18
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 5:55 AM, cyril <hit.liu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sorry for my unclear expression, I mean the External ArrayBuffer in chrome.

This group is about V8... not chrome;

new ArrayBuffer( size ) ?

在 2018年4月23日星期一 UTC+8下午6:22:15,J Decker写道:

cyril

Apr 23, 2018, 8:59:28 AM4/23/18
to v8-users
Message has been deleted

cyril

Apr 23, 2018, 9:08:59 AM4/23/18
to v8-users
Sure, but chrome is using v8~

在 2018年4月23日星期一 UTC+8下午8:58:48,J Decker写道:

cyril

Apr 23, 2018, 9:21:16 AM4/23/18
to v8-users
Thanks!

not  new ArrayBuffer( size )

I think it can also be expressed as how to create a Blinks's Array Buffer.

在 2018年4月23日星期一 UTC+8下午8:58:48,J Decker写道: