Program query

Deepak Subramanian

Jul 16, 2015, 9:28:07 AM7/16/15
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
Hi. I am just looking for some guidance.

I need to add a new variable and change the structure of class Object . I have tried adding it in many ways but am never successful. What is the right way to add more variables to this structure.

On questions like what I am trying to add, it is not important. Let us just say I want to add a boolean variable to this structure.

Please help me.

Thanks in advance

Deepak Subramanian

Jul 17, 2015, 11:00:46 AM7/17/15
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
Another query.

I have attached gdb to d8. However, since v8 is a shared lib, I am not able to see the code in v8. How do I attach it to v8 (so that I can handle the segmentation fault that I am getting). Thanks.