Lack of request_seq property in response messages from debugger

treck

Jul 19, 2016, 9:50:54 AM7/19/16
to v8-users
I'm using V8 debugger and sometimes I don't get "request_seq" property in response messages returned by V8. My tests implies that this situation happens on first response message. Can i assume that if there is no request_seq property, response message matches to first request message?

Yang Guo

Jul 21, 2016, 1:25:04 AM7/21/16
to v8-users
The legacy JSON debugger is deprecated for some time now. It's still usable, but not for much longer, and bug fixes will not be provided. We will soon introduce v8-inspector so that you can use the same debugging protocol that Chrome DevTools uses.

Cheers,

Yang