Segfault on Handle<Function>::Call() - what am I doing wrong?

Rob Pridham

Mar 17, 2015, 2:32:57 PM3/17/15
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I'm trying to bring my V8 up to date (well, 4.1) from some prebuilt version from 2013. I integrated that into Android and it worked, but the update has broken it.

I wrote this on Stack Overflow to describe today's grief: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/29105458/v8-segfault-when-calling-function-what-am-i-doing-wrong

I suspect it's my misuse of scope, but I've looked at a lot of examples and I can't see what I'm doing wrong.

I also rebuilt the V8 libs using the master, and without i18n, but no change.

Please would anyone mind having a look over my question and seeing if they can spot my problem?

Cheers,

Rob