Enable Debug of V8 scripts and use a remote debugger.

117 görüntüleme
İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

Richard Pike

okunmadı,
18 Eki 2016 04:27:2718.10.2016
alıcı v8-users
I know this question has been somewhat answered before but I am scouting round for some more definitive pointer's on how to get this done.  I currently Run many v8 isolate on many threads.  Each thread runs its own set of scripts within a single isolate.

I want to attach a debugger to one (or more) of the isolates.  Is there a way (like the JVM) to turn on debugging (activate a TCP port) and attach an external debugger?

Richard

Zac Hansen

okunmadı,
18 Eki 2016 04:39:4818.10.2016
alıcı v8-users
bad news: there is currently no way to do this.

good news: there is active work on it.

From a thread I was on a week ago or so:
> The V8 inspector migration is almost complete--the majority of work has been done. You can follow development in the source repo and via this bug. Upon completion we will document usage on the V8 GitHub wiki.

Zac Hansen

okunmadı,
18 Eki 2016 04:41:0118.10.2016
alıcı v8-users
Looking at the bug, less than 2 hours ago I see:

[inspector] Turn on inspector by default

Not sure if that means what I think it means, but maybe it's ready to go?

Yang Guo

okunmadı,
20 Eki 2016 02:39:3820.10.2016
alıcı v8-users
You can take a look at test/inspector/inspector-test.cc to see how to attach an inspector client to a V8 context. By patching this through to a socket, you could use Chrome to debug.
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir
0 yeni ileti