Building V8 Fails with MinGW-w64

ig...@lucee.org

Jan 24, 2016, 10:58:46 PM1/24/16
to v8-users
Hi,

I'm trying to build v8 version 4.3.66 with MinGW-w64 and I'm getting errors which I can not understand.

It'd be greatly appreciated if someone could make sense of the attached log file and advise on what seems to be the problem, or possible ways to fix it.

Thank you,

Igal
makepkg.log

Yang Guo

Jan 25, 2016, 1:53:55 AM1/25/16
to v8-users
Looks like you are trying to build V8 with a compiler that does not support C++11.

Igal @ Lucee.org

Jan 25, 2016, 2:21:18 AM1/25/16
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
On 1/24/2016 10:53 PM, Yang Guo wrote:
Looks like you are trying to build V8 with a compiler that does not support C++11.
Thank you for your reply.  I am using gcc 5.3.0 and according to
https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-5.3.0/gcc/Standards.html
I need to set an option of -std=c++11 so I'll try that.

Thanks!