Function name not available for a FunctionTemplate callback in StackTrace::CurrentStackTrace().

Jane Chen

Jun 26, 2014, 2:01:47 PM6/26/14
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
If I get current stack trace from StackTrace::CurrentStackTrace() from a function created out of a FunctionTemplate, the top frame doesn't contain a function name.  Is the function created in such a way considered nameless?  For example, if I take stack trace from shell.cc::Read(), the top frame contains the column and line number, but not the function name read().  Is there a way to set the function name through v8?

Ben Noordhuis

Jun 27, 2014, 12:17:27 AM6/27/14
to v8-u...@googlegroups.com
If I understand you right, you're looking for
FunctionTemplate::GetFunction()->SetName(name).