Be sure to fit in a little Design for Real Life into your Denver Startup Week!

1 view

Travis Stiles

Sep 26, 2017, 10:23:10 AM9/26/17
to UX Book Club Denver
See you Wednesday night at Apto [NEW LOCATION!] for UX Book Club.

Future Meetings...
  • October 25th, 7-9p - BOOK: TBD
  • November 15th (Week earlier due to Thanksgiving), 7-9p - STUDIO: TBD
  • December - NO MEETING - Off for the holidays, see you in January for our Annual Book Exchange!

  • We typically meet the Fourth Wednesday of every month, 7 - 9pm
  • "Studios" are workshop topics lead by anyone interested.

Mike Caskey

Sep 26, 2017, 11:37:08 AM9/26/17
to Travis Stiles, UX Book Club Denver
Any chance someone has a copy I can borrow?

Mike

Travis Stiles

Sep 26, 2017, 11:37:12 AM9/26/17
to UX Book Club Denver
I forgot to mention that Apto is on the DSW Startup Crawl today! Come stop by and say hi if you're near 17th and Blake between 4-6p.

Apto
1730 Blake St #200, Denver, CO 80202

Crawl Map

Stranger Things Theme, Build your own Eggo!

Michael Wilson

Sep 26, 2017, 12:17:10 PM9/26/17
to Travis Stiles, UX Book Club Denver
Hey Protectwise is on the Crawl as well.  Drop by before or after you see Travis at Apto.  We'll be demoing the latest iteration of our VR prototype for an innovative network security hunting tool (some of you may have seen a very early version at Bookclub months ago).  And beer. Did I mention beer?  1601 Wewatta, 7th floor.

// Michael