A few interesting tidbits from a O'Reilly 2016 UX Salary Study...

Travis Stiles

Jan 13, 2016, 5:57:45 PM1/13/16
to UX Book Club Denver
Caught this study, attached a few interesting slides here.

Let me know your thoughts. Not surprising though.

UX TOP TASKS
  1. UI Design
  2. Wireframing
  3. Sketching
  4. Prototyping
  5. Presenting
... Research #11...

UX TOP TOOLS

Travis Stiles

Jan 13, 2016, 6:33:46 PM1/13/16
to UX Book Club Denver
Oops forgot this one, the most interesting... What prompted me to share.

TOP UX DESIGN TOOLS

Mike Caskey

Jan 13, 2016, 10:55:51 PM1/13/16
to UX Book Club Denver
Wow, GA is only topped by pen and paper?

JP // Julia Pellicciaro

Jan 14, 2016, 11:19:31 AM1/14/16
to UX Book Club Denver
Strange that they have a category for both 'Pen and Paper' and 'Pencil and Paper', and similarly, 'HTML/CSS' and 'CSS/HTML' are two separate categories? C'mon, O'reilly.

Also, seems like the 'Top Tools' are simply admin/productivity tools; that label is not well distinguished from 'UX Design Tools'.